When it comes to choosing a training provider, we recognise that it is important to
know exactly what you are getting for your money.
TCC is proud to maintain some of the highest standards in the training industry.
Everything from our trainers, to the course materials and venues we use, is carefully
considered to ensure that we deliver you a great course.
Take a look at what is included:
In the classroom
- Expert PRINCE2 Agile trainer
- Copies of all presentation slides
- Practical classroom group exercises
- A realistic case study
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Exam
- PRINCE2 Agile Manual
- Maximum class size of 12
At our training venues
- A modern and comfortable training room
- Buffet or restaurant lunch and light breakfast selection*
- Hot & cold refreshments throughout the day
* Light breakfast selection available on city centre courses in Birmingham and at some London venues (please enquire for further information).
Who Should Attend?
Currently you can only take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam if you are currently a registered PRINCE2 Practitioner. This means that you have either taken the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam in the last 5 years or you have kept your registration up to date by taking the PRINCE2 Practitioner reregistration exam. There is very little time spent on recapping PRINCE2 and therefore out of date knowledge or gaps in understanding of PRINCE2 will put the delegate at a disadvantage as PRINCE2 Agile builds on the candidates existing PRINCE2 knowledge.
- Introduction - what is PRINCE2 Agile?
- Projects and BAU
- What is Agile?
- The PRINCE2 Agile Journey
- The PRINCE2 Agile Hexagon - what to fix and flex
- Starting Up a Project and Initiating a Project
- Assessing value, Cynefin Requirements and User Stories
- Prioritisation (including MoSCoW)
- Change (including the feedback loop)
- Servant Leadership
- Principles and behaviours
- The Agilometer and Risk
- Managing Product Delivery
- The Scrum Framework
- Plans and Progress
- Estimation, Burn Charts and Information Radiators
- Work Packages
- Quality (including the definition of 'Done')
- Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage Boundary
- Frequent releases and Retrospectives
- Directing a Project
- Closing a Project
- The PRINCE2 Management Products
- Rich communication (including Workshops)
- Kanban and The Kanban Method
- Lean Startup
- General guidance (including Project Health Check, transitioning, project management hints and tips)
- Directing a Project
- Is this an accredited course?
- Yes. PRINCE2 Agile is accredited by AXELOS.
- What is the exam structure?
- The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam is a 2½ hour, open book,objective testing style exam (OTE, which basically means complex multiple choice). The exam is taken during the afternoon of the third day and you are permitted to use your PRINCE2 Agile Manual during the exam. The exam is structured using 5 questions with a total of 50 marks.